Vastu for Students
- Define the study area, sleeping area & Eating area separately. Never mix them up with each other. The dining table is meant for eating, the bed is for sleeping, so never use them for study.
- A study table is a holy place. Never put your shoes under the study table.
- Avoid placing your study room in all the three directions of SOUTH i.e. South, South-east (Agneya) or South-west (nairutya) corners.
- You can face to North or East while studying, however for career setting, appearing for the competitions, entrance exams, face to North only.
- Never face or keep back exactly to a toilet while studying. Keep the door of the toilets always closed.
- Avoid having a blank wall in front of you just very closed. Maintain some gap between the study table & wall. This helps to remove mind blockage, supports the movement of energy around you & helps to remove suffocation.
- Keeping your back towards a door is not good. This keeps on giving a feeling of uncertainty or unknown things/ people to enter from there, thus continuously gives insecurity. So avoid hollow back wall rather place a dry-mountain scene behind you.
- Maintain only light colours in the study room. It can be cream, almond, light blue or light green. This gives a cooling effect.
- Avoid sitting for study or sleeping below a slab, a beam or similar structure that tries to shift/ transfer its tension (weight) to the person sitting or sleeping below it.
- Make your book-shelf / place your books at your left side, i.e. in the West or South side to keep these directions heavier than North & East.
- Keep closed all the cupboards/almirahs & book-shelves avoiding a direct view of such a huge number of books with heavyweight peeping out of them, diverting concentration.
- Never use the wrought-iron table, chair or other concerning furniture. They are made of twisted steel-bars & melted cast-iron, with generally black colour, with glass as a tabletop, giving full view below the table, thus diverting the attention.
- If you use a computer, place it in the South-east corner of the table, i.e. on your right side. Always use the shield to protect the electromagnetic radiation. Put a light colour/ white cloth cover on the computer while not in use.
- Make it a habit to clean your tabletop always before studying, all drawers once in a week, major cleaning, wiping & dusting the entire table & chair from below and inside fortnightly. Remove all broken/ unusable pens & papers immediately. Don’t make your study table a junk-yard. Clean your entire room to locate and remove old books, papers, broken/ unusable stationery items at least once in a month & change room colour/ lime wash once in a year.
- Welcome the morning sun by opening your windows that fill the entire atmosphere with positive Ch’i and healthy energies. Avoid peak noon or evening sun-rays.
- Place your bed in such a way that you can keep your head towards South & feet to North for positive vibrations & sound sleep. However West & East are normal directions to keep head. Never put head towards North.
- The maximum numbers of windows are best in North & East directions. If you have a window in the West, use it very less and for windows on the Southside, avoid opening to it.
- Small Pooja place can also be made by the students in North-east direction. But if you have it, give due regards to it, don’t ignore or point your feet towards this corner.
- Check if there are some nails in any wall not being used. Remove them and fill putty in the hole. There should be no ugly looking, war, ill, fight scene or scenes that represent the “PAIN”. There should be no hero/ heroines/ players posters in front of you while studying.
- Never place a mirror or make-up items/ kit on the study table, or in your drawer. This also diverts the attention & effects of the concentration.
- Reciting Gayatri mantra/ religion wise recitation a few times is very supportive to students. It gives confidence & peace of mind. It also extends concentration.
- If the room is being used by more than one child, hang a combined and smiling pose/ photograph in the room. This helps in generating the feelings of co-operation amongst them.
- As we have discussed about Vastu for study room. Now let us discuss something about children bedroom Vastu because if the child bedroom in North East is considered as the best there are other directions also which are good for study for example it may be west, it may be North also. When we discuss Vastu for kids room let us take care about the each of the students.
- For junior students East facing is the best and North may be the second best direction. Vastu for kids room is to be defined as one of the most auspicious areas of the house like the Puja place because as per Vastu study is a form of devotion towards goddess Saraswati.
- Kids room Vastu should be taken very seriously to look from various angles. For example if the doors of the kids room are opening inside then it is good. Here we have given few Vastu tips for students in which we have tried to take every point of kids bedroom Vastu from interior point of view. For example the door of study room should open inside not outside.
- Vastu for students room or Vastu for children’s room has defined multiple parameters to be taken care by the students. Similarly Vastu for students includes all Vastu points related to study, education, carrier and future of the students. Vastu for education or Vastu for child education should also be taken sincerely by the parents because they should take care of the timing set for study by the students.
Vastu is Not Gender Based:
Vastu for boys bedroom and Vastu for girl bedroom are to follow the same principles and there is no difference at all. Vastu tips for students for better performance includes putting a globe on the study table and try to keep the study table always neat and clean. Vastu tips for success in exam is more concerned about the facing direction of the student which is north as per Vastu, FengShui and other occult Sciences.
Role of Vastu for Teachers:
Vastu for teachers is also equally important because if the student is learning something from the teachers then the teacher has to face at the north or East like the facing of the student. As a Vastu consultant we have to look at various Vedic principles of Vastu Shastra and if your Vastu consultant is the best Vastu consultant and dealing in Vastu Shastra for a long time and he has got the command on his profession then the top Vastu consultant should be expert in defining all the parameters of Vastu Shastra like Vastu for home, Vastu for house and Vastu for classrooms in the school.
Office & Industry Table- Like a Study Table:
Vastu consultant should also look at Vastu for office because working in office is also a type of study and similarly Vastu for factory has to follow the same Vastu principles which are defined for Vastu for students and Vastu for education. The Vastu services should include the interior and exterior of the study room.
Use Soothing Colours in Study Room:
The shades or colours of the students room should be done very light it and the parents should take care when going to paint the walls inside the bedroom of the students that they are not using any black, Brown and dark grey colour which tend to make the vibrations negatively affected. Here we have given many Vastu factors under heading of Vastu guidelines so that the students which are the future of the nation should be learned, properly educated and technically sound.